Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice In Wonderland


Last night I went to see Alice in Wonderland with my mom and friend Katie. Let me start by saying I expected it to be an amazing movie because it was Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, you can't go wrong with both of them. I love all of Tim Burton's movies and I think his whole vision of things is genius, and I love Johnny Depp so I was way excited.

The movie was AMAZING!!!!


I loved every bit of it. It was bizarre, creative, and awesome. At first I wasn't sure about it because I am such a big fan of the original and it wasn't anything like it. But then I loved how they tied the original together with it, that's where it caught me.

The Red Queen was fabulous and Helena Bonham Carter did a great job.

And of course who could forget Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter.

And I know its weird but I really loved the way the Cheshire Cat looked.
Well anyway, I loved the movie and advise everyone to see it. It was AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked it! I really want to see the film. :)

    ReplyDelete