Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Softball

I Love Softball!!!!! Today was practice and again I did so amazing I even surprised myself. All the coaches commented a few times on how hard, fast, accurate, and powerful my throws were!!!

We rotated in groups to different stations and every time the coaches had me go first so they could watch me. They were like, "okay that was perfect, lets see it again." I was one of the only girls they told to do drills multiple times. I hope this means I am doing good and that they are paying special attention to me and not just because I look like a total retard and they just need a good laugh.

Anyway, I am so pumped for our game on Tuesday and can't wait to kick some butt!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. There was a freakin' blizzard today so we practiced inside and I wasn't able to show the coaches my SUPERWOMAN like batting skills. Its okay though, I am pretty sure we're practicing outside tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment