Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New & Last

This is my very new blog, and I swear it is my last!!!! It will be all about my life and of course it will have a ton of pictures on it. And I am going to keep up on posting I promise.... but remind me just in case.

Okay, so my mom came up with the name and I want to know what you all think about it. Please tell me your honest opinion.

P.S. Have no worries because I wrote down the password in a place where I can never lose it. Hopefully I can remember where though....

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up Andee Lou! All your blogs and lost password... I'm glad you're writing again because I like knowing what's going on. And hopefully you'll get some softball pictures up so I can see you in action! Congrats for making the team. I called your mom yesterday because I didn't want to ask you on FB just in case you didn't! I so wish I could see you play!

    I like the blog name, but think you should change the punctuation. It doesn't need the semi-colon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about the name. I have been debating whether to change it. I am now going to, thanks.

    ReplyDelete